Join our Team!
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for coordinating a broad range of research initiatives and project management activities to fulfill the mission of the Connors Center. The PM will have responsibility for day-to-day operations of several ongoing Connors Center research and programmatic activities, including the Women’s Health Interdisciplinary Stress Program of Research (WHISPR), the IGNITE Awards program within the First.In.Women Precision Medicine Platform, and a new 5-year philanthropically funded project. The PM will also help develop and implement new diversity, education, and inclusion (DEI) and gender equity initiatives, which include projects related to increasing diversity in clinical trial participation, studies about how race, ethnicity, and gender are related to health outcomes, and programs to build career advancement for research fellows and faculty, primarily from underrepresented populations.
The PM will also coordinate other Center programming as needed, including an annual research event and other ad-hoc activities. In addition to managing Center programs and activities, the PM will contribute to other administrative tasks for the Center. The ideal candidate will be interested in clinical research operations and have strong interpersonal and written communication skills and the ability to function independently in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment. This position reports directly to the Director of Research Program Management at the Connors Center.The full job description including skill requirements can be seen on the careers portal for Mass General Brigham. All applicants must submit their application through the portal. Please include a cover letter with your resume. If you have any questions, please reach out to our team at ConnorsCenter@bwh.harvard.edu.
- Coordinate the operational aspects of the Center’s Women’s Health Interdisciplinary Stress Program of Research (WHISPR). Draft RFPs for pilot awards, advertise funding opportunities, coordinate expert review process, and manage communications and announcements. For active awards, schedule Work in Progress Meetings and manage other communications with awardees. Manage planning of annual WHISPR Symposium.
- Coordinate the operational aspects of the Center’s IGNITE Awards, a program of the First.In.Women Precision Medicine Platform. Draft RFPs, advertising funding opportunities, coordinate expert review process, and manage communications and announcements. For active awards, schedule Work in Progress Meetings and manage other communications with awardees.
- Serve as Project Manager for a newly established project in women’s health research including coordinating quarterly meetings, tracking project progress and deliverables, serving as primary contact for awardees, and coordinating annual reporting to Donor
- Manage DEI and gender equity efforts for the Center and assist with the development of programs to increase DEI and gender equity in research, education and training activities for faculty, fellows, trainees and staff
- Manage other research and educational events for the Center, including an Annual Research Event to showcase research productivity from the Center.
- Serve as Project Manager for new philanthropically-funded initiatives, as assigned.
- Identify new potential funding sources and grant mechanisms and assist with preparing new grant proposals
- Contribute to strategic planning, strategic communications, and goal-setting initiatives for the Center.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.